The other early season form team Everton have risen from 6th to 4th.
It will be fascinating to see how far Rangers fall now that they are in Scottish League Division Three. Among such lowly opposition they will not score so many points unless they thrash everyone of them, and they're not doing that yet. In August Rangers have fallen from 8th to 19th.
Conversely, Swansea City have gone the other way, rising from 18th to 9th, and Wigan Athletic have gone from 14th to 7th.
Ten-place plus movers elsewhere include:
- Sheffield Wednesday, up from 55 to 21.
- Leeds United, up from 49 to 36.
- Motherwell, down from 28 to 38.
- Yeovil Town, up from 80 to 69.
- Swindon Town, up from 87 to 71.
- Dundee, down from 62 to 73.
- Preston North End, up from 85 to 74.
- Crawley Town, up from 98 to 84.
- Chesterfield, down from 76 to 86.
- Bradford City, up from 107 to 97.
- Ayr United, down from 88 to 100.
- Southend United, down from 95 to 105.
- Dumbarton, down from 106 to 117.
- Brackley, new in at 157.
- Bradford Park Avenue, new in at 161.
- Woking, up from 177 to 166.
- Dartford, up from 178 to 168.
- Chester, new in at 173.
- Altrincham, down from 165 to 176.
- Oxford City, new in at 179.
- Billericay Town, new in at 184.
- Corby Town, down from 174 to 186.
- AFC Hornhcurch, new in at 190.
- Bromley, down from 189 to 199.